Become a BAI member!
The BAI, as a lobby group of the alternative investment industry, has been working for improved legal and regulatory framework conditions for product and service providers as well as for institutional investors since 1997. With a variety of events, BAI offers a suitable platform for the exchange of information between investors, service providers and product suppliers.
A membership in BAI offers you the following advantages:
- Briefings on important circulars from Bundesbank, Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin), Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF), ESMA, EIOPA etc,
- The opportunity to participate in the expert committees on fund and market regulation, investor supervision law, and investment tax law as well as in other working groups and projects for the promotion and establishment of the alternative investment industry in Germany,
- Acces to the BAI-Infomails, which provide information on current national and European regulatory topics at irregular intervals and which are available as full version exclusively to our member companies and institutional investors,
- Access to the closed area of the BAI homepage with presentation slides, briefings, studies, statements, submissions, and other interesting publications and information,
- Various free networking opportunities within the alternative investment industry, such as BAI Insights, BAI workshops on regulatory issues, as well as CAIA/BAI Educational Events,
- One member's free ticket for the annual BAI AIternative Investor Conference (AIC) and strongly reduced participation fees for external events,
- The opportunity to publish in the BAI newsletter, for example the placement of a specialist article including logo marketing,
- Members' listing on the BAI homepage with contact information and link to the member's homepage as well as the possibility to display a company profile and logo,
- Discounts on the EBS/BAI compact study programmes "Infrastructure", "Liquid Alternatives", "Private Equity", and "Natural Resources" as well as
- 10 % discount on the registration fees for CAIA Exams.
The membership fee for the BAI is EUR 3,750 per year. For a company admitted as a member during an ongoing business year, the fee is calculated on a monthly basis pro rata temporis. The fee has to be paid within two weeks after receiving the invoice.
The membership application form and the statutes of BAI are available for download here.
If you have further questions, please contact:
Poppelsdorfer Allee 106