Capital Dynamics GmbH
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset manager. The firm has over three decades of expertise in lower middle-market private equity (primaries, secondaries, direct investing) and private credit, and is an established first mover in mission-critical renewable energy generation.
• Primaries: Investments in mid-market funds within buyout, specialist, turnaround and growth sectors
• Secondaries: Investments in smaller and more complex secondary transactions, including fund restructurings, tail-ends, and preferred interest structures
• Direct investing: Direct investments in mid-market companies alongside core and specialist sponsors
• Private credit: Direct lending to mid-market companies with focus on PE-owned or controlled enterprises, complementing PE business
• Clean Energy: Direct equity investments in renewable energy technologies, with a focus on utility-scale and distributed generation, solar and wind
Capital Dynamics is an early adopter and consistent innovator in responsible investment, with a trademarked approach to ESG underwriting and best-in-class results from leading ESG benchmarking organizations (e.g., PRI and GRESB).
As of Q2 2022, Capital Dynamics oversees more than USD 14 billion in assets under management and advisement1, and employs approximately 160 professionals globally across 14 offices in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia.
1As of June 30, 2022. Assets Under Management are calculated based on the total commitments as of the final closing date for all funds currently managed by Capital Dynamics, including amounts that have been distributed. Assets Under Advisement includes assets for which Capital Dynamics provides services such as reporting, monitoring and risk management.