Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Embedded in a leading international professional services firm, our Wealth & Asset Management team offers tailored solutions along the entire asset management value chain. Whether we’re talking about the German Investment Code (KAGB), AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR or PRIPS – companies operating in asset management are subject to a plethora of compliance and regulatory requirements. Backed by longstanding industry expertise, we help asset management companies working with all classes of assets to unlock their potential and permanently boost their competitiveness. We actively engage in developing and improving investment law through our membership of national and international bodies such as the BAI, BVI and IDW, and through our current project work.
We boast the most far-reaching global network of the big professional services firms. Our global Wealth & Asset Management network spans key financial centers in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEIA regions as well as Japan. We have more than 13,500 professionals worldwide, including 1,000 partners with extensive financial knowledge and a wealth of business experience.
For companies in the alternative investment industry, we offer advisory services on a variety of topics including:
- Regulatory changes, compliance and reporting
- Data management and security and the efficient use of large volumes of data
- Information and transparency in communications with investors
- New customer priorities and requirements in times of demographic change and the pension gap
- Redesigning business models and improving operational efficiency and cost management
- Advisory services on all aspects of tax law, from structuring and tax reporting through to tax compliance
We also hold numerous events and conferences on current finance industry issues. Contact us to find out more!